When it comes to metal fabrication at AWS (aka Andersons Welding Service) we have adopted a saying that comes from the carpenter industry that helps to ensure projects are completed on-time and on budget.
Measure Twice Cut Once helps to ensure all aspects of the projects we fabricate are done correctly. This approach starts long before your project goes into production. Starting with the bidding process we work with our clients to select the proper and best material for the project. During the design and drawing stage, this is confirmed with several questions being asked and answered. Questions like…
- What type of material will it be fabricated from…Aluminum or Steel?
- Is it for interior or exterior use?
- How much weight will it hold?
- If outside is wind, rain, or any other factor that should be considered?
- How will it be finished? Will it be painted or powder coated?
Our approach is thorough, forward thinking, and focused on quality. This is how our business and our clients businesses have thrived for over 20-years. When it comes to finding and trusting a metal fabricator, the name Andersons Welding Service is one that has been tested for decades.
Choose the professionals at Andersons Welding Service and discover the difference (and there is a difference). Learn more about us by scheduling a facility tour with our owner Kevin Anderson today.